The deadline for submitting all applications is Friday, September 22nd.
- Finalists will be notified by Monday, September 25th.
- Interviews will be scheduled with the selection committee.
- Awardees will be selected and notified by October 9, 2016.
- Scholarship awardee(s) are required to attend orientation with their parent or guardian.
- Awardees are expected to attend our Gala on November 18, 2017, where the scholarships will be officially awarded.
- Awardees are also expected to participate in at least two of three sessions in Spring 2018.
Dr. Lawanna Richmond is leading this process and will function as the main point of contact for all things scholarship related. If you or anyone you know has a question about the scholarship process, please refer them to Dr. Richmond at firstname.lastname@example.org.