Susan G. Komen San Diego is hiring for a part-time Health Equity Coordinator. Click here for more information.
Are you looking for financial support as you start your college experience?
The Central San Diego Black Chamber of Commerce will award scholarships of $ 2,000 each to graduating high school seniors. Scholarships are paid upon verification of college enrollment.
The application must be received by the CSDBCC no later than Friday, September 14, 2018. No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
If you have any questions, contact Dr. LaWana Richmond – Scholarship Committee Chair, (619) 796- 3479, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply today at the following link:
San Diego Grantmakers is a membership network that connects and activates funders to learn, lead, and invest in our community. They are currently offering a full-time position for an individual who seeks to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others around San Diego County.
San Diego Grantmakers seeks a dynamic Impact Investing Network Director to act as a champion for impact investing in San Diego County with a startup mindset and energy to match. This leader will wake up every morning thinking about how to catalyze exponential growth for the San Diego Impact Investors Network and the capacity and effectiveness of San Diego’s impact investing ecosystem. They’ll go to bed each night confident that they took concrete steps to do so.
For more information, please see the attachment.
The deadline for submitting all applications is Friday, September 22nd.
- Finalists will be notified by Monday, September 25th.
- Interviews will be scheduled with the selection committee.
- Awardees will be selected and notified by October 9, 2016.
- Scholarship awardee(s) are required to attend orientation with their parent or guardian.
- Awardees are expected to attend our Gala on November 18, 2017, where the scholarships will be officially awarded.
- Awardees are also expected to participate in at least two of three sessions in Spring 2018.
Dr. Lawanna Richmond is leading this process and will function as the main point of contact for all things scholarship related. If you or anyone you know has a question about the scholarship process, please refer them to Dr. Richmond at email@example.com.